The PNQ/Le PNQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PNQ/Le PNQ

Le Site Officiel du PNQ, The Offical Forums Of The PNQ

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -31%
PC Portable Gamer Lenovo 15” – RTX 4060 ...
Voir le deal
824.99 €

Hello / Bonjour!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WD
PNQ Friend/Ami du PNQ

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Hello / Bonjour! Empty
PostSubject: Hello / Bonjour!   Hello / Bonjour! EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009 - 15:37

Hello,

I am William Duncan (a.k.a WD) and I would like to be counted as a Friend of the Party Smile

I am at present the Vice-President of the Canadian Paradox Party, and it is our mission to be a truly bilingual Canadian Party for a bilingual eCanada. I hope we can work together towards this goal!

Thank you,
William Duncan,
Vice-President | Canadian Paradox Party
Lieutenant | 10th Royal Canadian Hussars
Back to top Go down
Eric Boucher
Congress/Congrès
Congress/Congrès

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Hello / Bonjour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello / Bonjour!   Hello / Bonjour! EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009 - 22:49

your welcome but you have to know we still be independantist .
Back to top Go down
WD
PNQ Friend/Ami du PNQ

Hello / Bonjour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello / Bonjour!   Hello / Bonjour! EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009 - 23:09

I understand and respect your beliefs, though I do not always agree. I believe we can still help each another.

Thank you Smile ,
WD
Back to top Go down
Entik
PNQ Member/Membre du PNQ
Entik

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Hello / Bonjour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello / Bonjour!   Hello / Bonjour! EmptySun 29 Mar 2009 - 8:46

WD: you do know that the party has been taken over by Hungarians, right?
Back to top Go down
Ozzel
Congress/Congrès
Congress/Congrès
Ozzel

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hello / Bonjour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello / Bonjour!   Hello / Bonjour! EmptySun 29 Mar 2009 - 9:27

Hello...

So how could we help you?

Hey guys don't affraid him with the hungarians and independantism Razz
Anyway, the hungarians are not on the forum. Only Larikari (their "leader") had an account but we deleted this acount.
Back to top Go down
WD
PNQ Friend/Ami du PNQ

Hello / Bonjour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello / Bonjour!   Hello / Bonjour! EmptySun 29 Mar 2009 - 16:48

Yes, I am a CAF Officer, I am well aware of the Hungarian situation Smile

As for help, I was hoping for co-operation between our parties. The CPP currently has two francophones who I am very proud of, Vulcain and Dutchy. Because I asked Vulcain to translate the Prime Minister's Warning about the Hungarians into French, and he then did, I asked the Prime Minister and the General of the CAF to consider him for a medal. Both Dutchy and Vulcain are working hard with the Candian Paradox Party (CPP) to translate our Party documents/messages into French, and helping us as a Party work hard to make the eCanada Forums more bilingual.

"How can you help?"
I am hoping that the CPP's work (in both word and in action/practice) to promote bilingualism in eCanada's media and institutions (like the eCanada Forum) may make the BPQ favourable to lending support to our Party once the Hungarians/Magyar are taken care of.

Who should I speak to about this?

Signed,
William Duncan
Vice-President | Canadian Paradox Party (CPP)
CAF Lieutenant | 10th Royal Canadian Hussars
Back to top Go down
Ozzel
Congress/Congrès
Congress/Congrès
Ozzel

Hello / Bonjour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello / Bonjour!   Hello / Bonjour! EmptySun 29 Mar 2009 - 17:20

Euh... we don't have a real leader now but we are taking the candidate list to elect an non-official leader (because Larikari can't leave without a game master's intervention).

So about billinguism, this is the number one priority in our program. I think that everybody here agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Ozzel
Congress/Congrès
Congress/Congrès
Ozzel

Hello / Bonjour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello / Bonjour!   Hello / Bonjour! EmptySun 29 Mar 2009 - 17:21

So for you, here's our program :

Bloc Populaire Québecois wrote:
Programme et revendications électorales du BPQ (VF)

1 : Langue et culture :

1.1 : Faire la promotion de l'usage du français dans tout le Canada et en faire la langue officielle du pays à égal avec l'anglais.
1.2 : Publicité visant à augmenter l'immigration vers le Québec pour augmenter notre poids démographique et politique.
1.3 : Créer un régime d'assurance emploi.

2 : Économie :

2.1 : Améliorer l'industrie agricole canadienne qui est la base du bien être de nos habitants et leur préoccupation prioritaire.
2.2 : Faire la promotion de l'entrepreneurship québecois et faire du Québec inc. (expression reprise de Parizeau geek ) un joueur important de l'économie canadienne.
2.3 : Créer un régime d'assurance emploi.
2.4 : Accorder un financement de 100$ aux nouvelles eEntreprises pour aider l'entreprenariat en faible position au Québec et aussi à travers le Canada.

3 : Indépendance du Québec

3.1 : Contacter l'administration de Erepublik pour planifier l'indépendance du Québec et un référendum posé aux québecois sur le sujet.
3.2 : Négocier l'indépendance du Québec avec le Canada.
3.3 : Proclammer la première République Québecoise.
3.4 : Diviser les "provinces" du Québec selon le model des Régions Administratives mais avec quelques modifications dans les zones très denséments peuplées (comme Montréal et Laval) ou les zones très éloignées et peu peuplées comme la Côte-Nord et le Nouveau-Québec.

4 : Éducation

4.1 : Instaurer un sytème automatique de tutoriaux aux nouveaux arrivants pour les aider à s'intégrer à la communauté et à rester sur le jeu.

Bloc Populaire Québecois wrote:
BPQ's revendications and political platform (English Cersion)

1 : Language and culture :

1.1 : To promote the utilisation of the french language in Quebec and all around the Canada. Use french as an official language in Canada
1.2 : To make adds campaign to raise the immigration in Quebec.

2 : Economy :

2.1 : To improve the canadian food industry.
2.2 : To promote the entrepreneurship in Quebec to transform the "Quebec inc." into a great actor in the Canada's economy.
2.3 : To create a work indurance system.
2.4 : To give a 100$ financement to the new entreprises to improve the entreprenership in eQuebec but also alla around the Canada.

3 : Independance of Quebec

3.1 : To contact the Erepublik administration to planify the independance of Quebec and a referendum about it in quebec.
3.2 : To negotiate the independance of Quebec with the Canada.
3.3 : To proclam the Former Republic of Quebec.
3.4 : To divide the Quebec's provinces on the model of the current Administrative Regions with some modifications (like in the close areas of Montreal and Laval or the far far regions like Côte-Nord and Nouveau-Québec).

4 : Education

4.1 : To create an automatical tutorial system to integrate the immigrants into the communauty and make them playing longer to eRepublik.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello / Bonjour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello / Bonjour!   Hello / Bonjour! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello / Bonjour!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The PNQ/Le PNQ :: PNQ Members Zone/ La Zone Des Membres Du PNQ :: Diplomacy/Diplomatie-
Jump to: