The PNQ/Le PNQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PNQ/Le PNQ

Le Site Officiel du PNQ, The Offical Forums Of The PNQ

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank You BPQ!

Go down 
+2
Ozzel
Dominik
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominik
PNQ Friend/Ami du PNQ

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyMon 2 Mar 2009 - 21:03

First of all, I'd like to thank the BPQ for supporting me this election. Next, I have an idea that might help me win this election. If you look at the federal election page: http://www.erepublik.com/en/presidential-candidates/country-23 you will see that the way it's structured, is that the party appearing beside my name is simply the bigger supporting party so it has the Bloc beside my name rather than the RFP. I have no problem with being associated with your party, don't get me wrong, but you must know, better than anyone, the dislike the BPQ often faces. That's why I fear many semi-active English-speakers will go to vote and, believing I am the BPQ candidate, will not vote for me.

The simple way to solve this, is to get more people in the RFP than in the BPQ. So, I propose that the active BPQ members move to the RFP on/before election day (and then move back) so the RFP is what appears beside my name during the election- this will increase my chances of winning.

Once again, thank you for your support; I'm not sure how likely me winning is, but if I do, I promise I will do what I can to give sovereignty to Quebec.

Google Translator (obviously not perfect):

Tout d'abord, je tiens à remercier le BPQ moi pour soutenir cette élection. Ensuite, j'ai une idée qui pourrait m'aider à gagner cette élection. Si vous regardez la page des élections fédérales: http://www.erepublik.com/en/presidential-candidates/country-23 vous verrez que la manière dont il est structuré, est que la partie figurant à côté de mon nom est tout simplement le plus grand soutien partie pour le Bloc, il a à côté de mon nom plutôt que l'appel d'offres. Je n'ai pas de problème à être associé à votre parti, ne vous méprenez pas, mais vous devez le savoir, mieux que quiconque, l'aversion pour le BPQ souvent des visages. C'est pourquoi je crains beaucoup de semi-actifs, les anglophones vont voter et, croyant que je suis le candidat BPQ, ne voteront pas pour moi.

La façon simple de résoudre ce problème, est d'obtenir plus de gens dans la RFP que dans la BPQ. Alors, je propose que les membres actifs BPQ déplacer à l'appel d'offres le / avant le jour des élections (et puis revenir) pour l'appel d'offres est ce qui apparaît à côté de mon nom lors de l'élection, ce sera d'augmenter mes chances de gagner.

Une fois de plus, je vous remercie pour votre soutien, je ne suis pas sûr que la probabilité de gagner, c'est moi, mais si je le fais, je le promets, je ferai ce que je peux donner la souveraineté au Québec.

Google Translator (évidemment pas parfait)
Back to top Go down
Ozzel
Congress/Congrès
Congress/Congrès
Ozzel

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyMon 2 Mar 2009 - 22:18

Ok... what you want seems me a bit strange at the beggining but i understand. I've got no problem with that.

Ok... ce que tu dis m'avais l'air bizzar à la première lecture mais maintenant je comprend. J'ai pas de problème avec ça.
Back to top Go down
Dominik
PNQ Friend/Ami du PNQ

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyMon 2 Mar 2009 - 23:56

Yeah, it might seem like a minor issue, but I think it might get me a few more votes. All we'd need is about 7-8 BPQ members moving to RFP on election day and then moving back once the election is over.

PS: Anybody is free to register at our forum as well: http://feudalist.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Dav Zeppelin
PNQ Member/Membre du PNQ
Dav Zeppelin

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyTue 3 Mar 2009 - 15:57

ok, i switched to help !
Back to top Go down
Turianel
Congress/Congrès
Congress/Congrès
Turianel

Male Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyTue 3 Mar 2009 - 18:04

Okay, I won't switch to RFP but I will vote for you. As the vice of BPQ, I will let this know to every member that aren't in this forum. Dominik has President!
:-)
Back to top Go down
Dominik
PNQ Friend/Ami du PNQ

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyTue 3 Mar 2009 - 21:09

I would very much appreciate if you did switch over, just for the one day. A lot of English-speakers won't vote for me, simply because they'll think I'm the BPQ candidate. You know how some people are....
Back to top Go down
Ozzel
Congress/Congrès
Congress/Congrès
Ozzel

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyTue 3 Mar 2009 - 21:38

It's done! Im now into the feudalist party Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilverSeven
PNQ Member/Membre du PNQ
SilverSeven

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyTue 3 Mar 2009 - 23:14

That's actually a really weird graphic they have up there, for sure.

I understand why you need us to change parties, but isn't that very, very, very odd ???

Well, in any case, you need like 8 more to change parties (56 vs. 40), I don't think that'll happen in the next week...

I'll stay with the BPQ, unless I'm the one to tilt the balance.

GL though for the elections, I wish you the best ! I'm not sure who I'm supporting yet for PM...too much of a n00b for now...
Back to top Go down
Dominik
PNQ Friend/Ami du PNQ

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyTue 3 Mar 2009 - 23:38

Well Silver, if everyone's thinking they'll stay unless they're the ones to "tilt the balance" then it won't happen. I think it's a realistic objective, and it can't hurt, right? Anybody can move back anytime they want. The only person confined to a party is the party president.
Back to top Go down
SilverSeven
PNQ Member/Membre du PNQ
SilverSeven

Number of posts : 18

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyWed 4 Mar 2009 - 0:43

Dominik wrote:
Well Silver, if everyone's thinking they'll stay unless they're the ones to "tilt the balance" then it won't happen. I think it's a realistic objective, and it can't hurt, right? Anybody can move back anytime they want. The only person confined to a party is the party president.

I'm not convinced...yet...
Back to top Go down
Eric Boucher
Congress/Congrès
Congress/Congrès

Number of posts : 171

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyWed 4 Mar 2009 - 17:44

Tomorrow , VOTE DAY !!
Back to top Go down
Dominik
PNQ Friend/Ami du PNQ

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyThu 5 Mar 2009 - 1:49

We only need another 2-3 BPQ members to join to make the RFP the bigger party!
Back to top Go down
Eric Boucher
Congress/Congrès
Congress/Congrès

Number of posts : 171

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyThu 5 Mar 2009 - 2:10

we dont transfer , we simply vote for you !
Back to top Go down
Dominik
PNQ Friend/Ami du PNQ

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyThu 5 Mar 2009 - 23:08

Eric Boucher wrote:
we dont transfer , we simply vote for you !

and that's probably what made me lose in the end- as I've explained in my first post. I was expecting a little bit more support considering it takes 2 clicks to join and has no effect on you once you move back. Oh well, there's always next election, but something tells me Bruck isn't going to be too supportive of the Bloc...
Back to top Go down
Ozzel
Congress/Congrès
Congress/Congrès
Ozzel

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyFri 6 Mar 2009 - 12:16

At least we tried.
Back to top Go down
Dominik
PNQ Friend/Ami du PNQ

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyFri 6 Mar 2009 - 12:42

Yes we did, and I thank you for your support. I hope that next election, I'll have a greater chance of being elected, can I count on your support then as well?
Back to top Go down
Dav Zeppelin
PNQ Member/Membre du PNQ
Dav Zeppelin

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyFri 6 Mar 2009 - 14:08

if you still propose to help us, why not !

Good job by the way, Dominik, you did a great job in that course and i liked the word you had at the end !
Back to top Go down
Turianel
Congress/Congrès
Congress/Congrès
Turianel

Male Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! EmptyFri 6 Mar 2009 - 16:05

Dominik, This will be discussed internally. But you have a positive situation at the moment. We will try to make your position even better next time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank You BPQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You BPQ!   Thank You BPQ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank You BPQ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The PNQ/Le PNQ :: PNQ Members Zone/ La Zone Des Membres Du PNQ :: Discussion/Discussion-
Jump to: